About - v2.4
This is a tool used to discover endpoints (and potential parameters) for a given target. It can find them by:
- crawling a target (pass a domain/URL)
- crawling multiple targets (pass a file of domains/URLs)
- searching files in a given directory (pass a directory name)
- get them from a Burp project (pass location of a Burp XML file)
- get them from an OWASP ZAP project (pass location of a ZAP ASCII message file)
- processing a waymore results directory (searching archived response files from
waymore -mode Rand also requesting URLs from
waymore.txtand the original URLs from
index.txt- see waymore README.md)
The python script is based on the link finding capabilities of my Burp extension GAP. As a starting point, I took the amazing tool LinkFinder by Gerben Javado, and used the Regex for finding links, but with additional improvements to find even more.
xnLinkFinder supports Python 3.
$ git clone https://github.com/xnl-h4ck3r/xnLinkFinder.git $ cd xnLinkFinder $ sudo python setup.py install