_________ _ _ ______ _____ ______ | | | | | \ | | | | | | \ \ | | | | \ \ /.) | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | /)\| |_| |_| |_| \_|__|_| |_| |_| _|_|_ |_| |_| // / /'" " Online Hash Checker for Virustotal and Other Services Florian Roth
What is Munin?
Munin is a online hash checker utility that retrieves valuable information from various online sources
The current version of Munin queries the following services:
- MODE A: Extracts hashes from any text file based on regular expressions
- MODE B: Walks sample directory and checks hashes online
- MODE C: Command line interface mode (fallback if no file or directory input is provided)
- Retrieves valuable information from Virustotal via API (JSON response) and other information via permalink (HTML parsing)
- Retrieves extra information from a list of platforms
- Keeps a history (cache) to query the services only once for a hash that may appear multiple times in the text file
- Cached objects are stored in JSON
- Creates CSV file with the findings for easy post-processing and reporting
- Appends results to a previous CSV if available
Github : https://github.com/Neo23x0/munin
*Beware click the link!