Faceboom is a brute force application built on python 2.7 later upgraded to 3.6 which enables the tester to enter the victims account by using their API, it uses various libraries like optparse, re and more.
How does it work?:
- Faceboom is social engineering application, User can only hack the victims account if they are good in guessing and assuming other people trades and values.
- It uses wordlist to perform a sucessful hack, all the way the user have to update the wordlist.txt file which is already provided to make a hack attempt.
A list of commonly used resources that I find helpful are listed in the acknowledgements.
- For Linux installation
cd faceboom chmod +x setup.sh ./setup.sh
- For Windows installation
- install python3 from python.org
- install git from https://git-scm.com/downloads
- This program does not requie any installation because of run-time.
- Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/thehassantahir/faceboom
- Get into the directory of the program
- Run your program
- Check the PATH and WAY
python3 faceboom.py -h
*Beware click the link!